Kirsten’s Book Nook

Kirsten Rice

More stories from Kirsten Rice

Kirsten’s Book Nook
November 8, 2018
Kirsten’s Book Nook
October 10, 2018
Kirsten’s Book Nook
September 27, 2018
Kirsten’s Book Nook
September 21, 2018
Eva falls for Will who moves to California. Eva and Anna travel to the East coast to see Will again. On there journey the experience cowboys,and the truth about love. Join them on this emotional and truthful journey of love and heartache.

Eva falls for Will who moves to California. Eva and Anna travel to the East coast to see Will again. On there journey the experience cowboys,and the truth about love. Join them on this emotional and truthful journey of love and heartache. "This book should be part of a series because I want to continue there story, their experiences are ones that we rarely will ever get to experience." said Rice

Kissing In America by Margo Rabb

Her dad died two years ago, seventeen year old Eva, finds herself reading romance novels. She finds that when you open the first page, you know that the book will end good, unlike real life. You don’t know how that will end and she hates that. Eva’s fantasies become real when she falls head over heels for Will, who understands her grief after losing his brother at seven. After Eva falls for Will, he moves to California without a warning. Not wanting to lose the one person who pulls her out of sadness, and someone she might find love with, Eva and her best friend Anna plan a trip to the West Coast to see Will. On the way Eva and Anna encounter cowboys and tiny towns without stop lights. On the way, they confront the complex truth about love. On this emotional journey, readers will experience the highs, lows, and truths of heartaches and love in all its forms.

“This book should be part of a series because I want to continue their story,” Rice said. “Their experiences are ones that we rarely will ever get to experience.”