Filed under Showcase, Sports

Regional Track Meet Results

Junior  Sydney Ritter claims her first-place medal in triple jump at the Regional Track Meet, which began today, April 27, in Levelland at the South Plains College Campus. Ritter jumped 36'6.75

Junior Sydney Ritter claims her first-place medal in triple jump at the Regional Track Meet, which began today, April 27, in Levelland at the South Plains College Campus. Ritter jumped 36'6.75" to claim first and a spot for her third year in a row to the state track meet. She also will be running in the finals tomorrow of the 100-meter, 200-meter and 400-meter races. The boys 4-by-400-meter relay team also will be running in finals tomorrow. See the attached link to see all of the results from Day 1.

Ritter advances
to state meet
in 5 events

Update from Finals – Junior Sydney Ritter qualified for the state track meet in five events. For the details on how she and others did at the regional meet held in Levelland on April 27-28, Click here: 2018 Region 1 Track and Field Final Results

Original Post:

Click this link to see the Day 1 Results of the Regional Track Meet held in Levelland.

Here’s the list of Tigers and Tigerettes who will still be competing tomorrow, Saturday, April 28:

Corbin Ruthardt – Pole Vault

Adrian Hendricks – Discus

Sydney Ritter -Long Jump, 100-meter, 200-meter and 400-meter races

Gunner Lamb – 800 meters

Madison Friemel – 1600 meters

Ginna Miller – 1600 meters

4-by-400-meter relay – Corbin Ruthardt, Cutter Babcock, Tyler Boyd and Braxton Johnson

Regional Track Qualifiers