Eighth-grader Saffron Eugea begins exploring her love of cosmetology with her new blog.  Check for regular entries and updates. She promises to include all different types of braids and other styles in her columns.

Selfie by Saffron Eugea

Eighth-grader Saffron Eugea begins exploring her love of cosmetology with her new blog. Check for regular entries and updates. She promises to include all different types of braids and other styles in her columns. "Basically, I'm beginning to think of myself as a hair artist," Eugea said. "Enjoy my growing gallery."

Saffron Styles – A Growing Gallery

Hair ‘Artist’ Introduces Herself

Hi, my name is Saffron Eugea. You may or may not know that I LOVE to play with people’s hair, including, my mom’s, sister’s, friend’s, family’s and mine. I change my hair A-LOT. I’ve chopped it off three or four times and grown it out a few times, too!  I’ve always been crazy about art, but I couldn’t really go anywhere once I got to a certain point. I still have great handwriting and haven’t completely given up on it, but now I am almost completely focused on hair. Once I was sort of over art, I realized how creative I am with my hair. One day I started to pursue that. Before a STAAR test, I told my classmates that I was going to be a hairstylist. They all thought I was crazy. One of them even said, “Ha, you’re not cutting my hair!” The words actually discouraged me a little, but they also challenged me to prove them wrong. This “blog” is going to show you the history, basics of braiding, how to do intricate braids, and some random hairstyles off of the top of my head. (See what I did there). Basically, I’m beginning to think of myself as a hair artist. Enjoy my growing gallery.

“Braided Up” for Christmas
To “Infinity” and Beyond
“Be a Queen”
5 Stranded
Officially Accented
Fishtail Freshman
“Fall Through”
The Art of The Dutch
Woven In History
The Basics of the Basics

Groom Tiger Times • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in