Time for the Tux?

Adrian Hendricks

More stories from Adrian Hendricks

Back to Article
Back to Article

Time for the Tux?

Al's Formal Wear will be reaching out to Groom ISD to help the boys get tuxes for prom. Principal Stephen Vanderpool said this will help students get a tux as well as the school get ten dollars back for everyone who gets one through the school.

Al's Formal Wear will be reaching out to Groom ISD to help the boys get tuxes for prom. Principal Stephen Vanderpool said this will help students get a tux as well as the school get ten dollars back for everyone who gets one through the school. "It will be convenient," sophomore Whitt Ward said.

Al’s Formal Wear provides
prom wear for guys

Need a tuxedo and don’t want to make a trip into town? Here’s a way for you to do both.

Al’s Formal Wear is coming to Groom School on Mar. 7 at 9:30 a.m. for those who need an easier way to rent a tuxedo, one that doesn’t involve multiple trips out of town.

“It will be convenient,” sophomore Whitt Ward said.

During the time, their representative will take the guys’ measurements and allow them to rent the tuxedo for prom.

“I didn’t care, but Melissa (Ritter) thought it was a good idea,” freshman Braedon Williams said. “She said, ‘you’re doing this.'”

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the office at 806-248-7474.