We’ve Got the Spirit

Spirit Days are here for all students and faculty. The cheerleaders have scheduled several ways to participate. See the attached dates and ideas for more information.

Kodi Tiffin

Spirit Days are here for all students and faculty. The cheerleaders have scheduled several ways to participate. See the attached dates and ideas for more information. "I love spirit days," Jaymon Row said. "We get to dress up, and it's fun."

Chandra Rice, Editor

This year we are in full swing by cheering on our football guys. We will be dressing up to help them beat our rivals.

Sept. 1st – “Proud to be an American, Blessed to be a Tiger!” – Wear your red, white, and blue!

Sept. 8th – ” Wild about the Groom Tigers!” – Dress up like you are going on a safari with the groom tigers!

Sept. 15th – Our Tigers will “Stick it to those Mustangs”  Homecoming Week!

Monday- Mr. Mint—– Stripe Day——- Wear all the stripes you can!

Tuesday-  King Candy. Princess Lolly– Dress up like your favorite King or Princess!

Wednesday-  Gramma Nut- Dress like you Grandma or Grandpa day!

Thursday- Color Day

Sr.- Red   Jr.- Blue  Soph.- Pink   Freshman- Green  Faculty- Black

8th- orange  7th- yellow  6th- purple  5th- yellow  4th- orange  3rd- green  2nd- pink  1st- blue  K- red

——PICTURE DAY– Sept. 14

Friday-  Show your Tiger Pride- Wear red and black

Sept. 22nd- “Twin Day”- Find a partner and dress Alike! Mini- Cheer camp will perform during Pep Rally and Halftime!

Sept. 29th- “Grease the Panthers!” 50’s dress up day! Poodle Skirts, Leather Jackets, Greased Hair, Etc.

Oct. 6th- “Pink Out!”- Wear all the pink you can in support for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Oct. 13th- “Black OUt The Warriors!”- Glow in the Dark Pep Rally!

Oct. 27th- “Outsmart the Owls!”- Nerd day- Dress up like a nerd….. Suspenders, Glasses, Pocket Protectors, Etc.

Nov. 3rd- “We are your worst Nightmare!”- Pajama Day!

Nov. 11th- “Tiger nation”- Wear your red and black! Senior Night and Pep Rally!