Buttons, Basketball Ads, and T-Shirt Orders

Back to Article
Back to Article

Pictured above are the order forms for t-shirts, photo buttons and basketball ads.

Pictured above are the order forms for t-shirts, photo buttons and basketball ads. "The t-shirts are really cool," says sophomore Hallie Thompson. According to Kathleen Barkley with the booster club, "All orders must be turned in and paid for by Thursday, Aug. 24."

Kaylie Ritter

Kaylie Ritter

Kaylie Ritter

It’s that time again. Grab your new 2017 Groom Tiger football t-shirts to support this year’s team. There are two this year. Both are available in short sleeve, long sleeve or as a hoodie. All short sleeve ones are $15, long sleeve shirts are $18 and hoodies are $26.

Photo Buttons are also available for your fall athletes. (Football, Cheerleading, and Cross Country) These buttons are five dollars each.

The Basketball Program is also selling Ads for $20. Senior Parents can purchase an ad with a picture of their child and include a quote if they would like.

According to Kathleen Barkley with the Booster club, “All orders must be turned in and paid for by this Thursday, Aug. 24 to Mrs. Payton.”