Bad Weather Forces B-Ball Changes
Photo of the Day – Jan. 13

Chandra Rice

More photos from Chandra Rice

Tigers Today – Nov. 16
November 16, 2018
What FFA Means to Us
November 15, 2018
Tigers Today – Nov. 13
November 13, 2018
Tigers Today – Nov. 14
November 14, 2018
Freshman+photographer+Chandra+Rice+catches+a+photo+of+a+made+basket+by+the+Tigers+during+their+game+on+Tuesday%2C+Jan.+10+against+Shamrock.+The+Tigerettes+will+play+Hedley+tonight%2C+Jan.+13+at+5%2C+followed+by+the+Tigers+at+6%3A30.++%22It%27s+a+good+bounce+back+game+for+us%2C%22+senior+Jeff+Marshall+said.+%22And+it+should+be+a+good+tone+setter+for+the+rest+of+district.%22+In+addition+to+the+time+changes+for+today%2C+the+junior+high+tournament+that+was+scheduled+for+tomorrow%2C+Jan.+14%2C+has+been+rescheduled+for+Saturday%2C+Feb.+4.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Bad Weather Forces B-Ball Changes
Photo of the Day – Jan. 13

Freshman photographer Chandra Rice catches a photo of a made basket by the Tigers during their game on Tuesday, Jan. 10 against Shamrock. The Tigerettes will play Hedley tonight, Jan. 13 at 5, followed by the Tigers at 6:30.

Freshman photographer Chandra Rice catches a photo of a made basket by the Tigers during their game on Tuesday, Jan. 10 against Shamrock. The Tigerettes will play Hedley tonight, Jan. 13 at 5, followed by the Tigers at 6:30. "It's a good bounce back game for us," senior Jeff Marshall said. "And it should be a good tone setter for the rest of district." In addition to the time changes for today, the junior high tournament that was scheduled for tomorrow, Jan. 14, has been rescheduled for Saturday, Feb. 4.

Chandra Rice

Chandra Rice

Games Moved, Times Change

Keep an eye out for daily pictures that give a glimpse of life at Groom.