Madison Friemel

Students and staff gather in front of the school to send off Regional Cross Country qualifiers, freshman Ginna Miller and Junior Jamey Germany. Head cross country coach Kylee Armenta will do the driving for them today as they head for the regional cross country at Mae Simmons Park. They will run tomorrow. “I am super-excited to get to go to Lubbock, and Coach Kylee Armenta even told me we get to eat at Olive Garden,” Germany said. “Which is a great place to carb-up for a hard day of competition the next day.”

Road to Regionals – Step By Step

Jamey Germany Journals Her Journey

Freshman Ginna Miller and Jamey Germany take Charlie Road together on Oct. 19. Germany continues her daily journaling of her journey to the Regional Cross Country Meet, which will be held at Mae Simmons Park in Lubbock on Oct. 29. “Running Charlie Road has never been a workout I’ve enjoyed,” Germany said. “But each and every day, Ginna and I will strive to be better.”

Just hover over the pictures below to click and travel with her word-by-word, day-by-day and step-by-step.

T minus 11, Counting From Day After District
T Minus 10 Days, Counting Until Regional Meet
T Minus 8 Days, Counting Until Regional Meet
T Minus 5 Days, Counting Until Regional Meet
T Minus 4 Days, Counting Until Regional Meet
T Minus 3 Days, Counting Until Regional Meet
T Minus 2 Days, Counting Until Regional Meet
It’s a Wrap

Groom Tiger Times • Copyright 2021 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in