Girls Tournament Wrap-Up in Pictures

‘Ettes Fight But Fall to Shamrock, Silverton

Carson Ritter

More stories from Carson Ritter

The ‘Ettes fought hard in their two games of the tourney. They lost 35-54 to the Shamrock Lady Irish. Their next game they faced district opponent Silverton. They fell short 17-53.

Sophomore Lauren Kuehler evades Silverton players.
Seth Ritter
Junior Leslie Germany stares down the Lady Owl.
Seth Ritter
Sophomore Chelsey Lamb makes a move on a Shamrock defender. Lamb has started every game for the 'Ettes. She is a lock-down defender for the team.
Seth Ritter
Sophomore Chelsey Lamb makes a move on a Shamrock defender. Lamb has started every game for the ‘Ettes. She is a lock-down defender for the team.
Freshman Madison Friemel shuts down the opponent. Friemel has played a good amount during the season. She scores all her points off the bench.
Seth Ritter
Freshman Sydney Ritter puts up the shot for the 'Ettes. Ritter leads the team in scoring. She also has started all of the games so far.
Seth Ritter
Freshman Sydney Ritter puts up the shot for the ‘Ettes. Ritter leads the team in scoring. She also has started all of the games so far.
Hardened veteran junior, Caroline Britten attacks the ball with a vengeance. Britten always plays solid defense for the 'Ettes. She is also the leader, since there are no seniors on this young team.
Seth Ritter
Hardened veteran junior, Caroline Britten attacks the ball with a vengeance. Britten always plays solid defense for the ‘Ettes. She is also the leader, since there are no seniors on this young team.

Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 1.49.09 PM